Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Went to Ringling Bros Circus at HP Pavilion last week. I've never been to the circus before. But from my guess this circus was kinda Cirque De Soleil influenced... where they kinda wove a storyline between all the acts. But not really. It had all the trapeze stuff, elephants, dogs, clowns, lions and singing.

A few trapeze acts almost gave me a heart attack because the performers always slip a bit and act like they're gonna fall. I heard that they had motorcycles last year. Oh, they also had protesters in the front of the pavilion. I didn't expect that. I noticed there was an elephant that didn't do a trick like the other elephants but he didn't get no beat down. So no obvious signs of cruelty. I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Since you spent 2 hours in the show - can you take two minutes to watch how the same elephat handlers you saw in SJ beat/whip the elephants in the face? www.RinglingBeatsAnimals.com or you can go to www.RinglingAbusesAnimals.com ...

    ReplyDelete